Thursday, March 17, 2011

Update on Promotional design

I have updated the promotional cards as well as designed two coasters i waited to do (they will come with a mug with my illustration on it, though you will not see it on this post).

this again is the front of my card promo, i wanted to keep the color palette to a minimal and pastel.  A whimsical with a dream kind of feel was something i enjoyed to do.

Here is the back of the card, very simple with my logo at the lower left corner.

These here below are my designs for a coaster, i will do more in the future :)

front.

back.

i very much enjoyed it and they are in working progress still.

this is the original sketch of my illustration, i just wanted to give you a peek lol.




4 comments:

  1. Nice post about the promotional cards thanks for sharing this.

    Custom Promotional Items

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx so much Daniel, i took a peek at what you do & i must say your oil paintings are fascinating!

    ReplyDelete

Experimental Sketchbook

Hello guys, i know its been a while since i last updated my blog. Its been pretty hectic, my last semester, so much to get done and so littl...