Friday, February 25, 2011

New semester, more artwork! 
Honestly, that's my favorite part of attending my classes, producing artwork and learning something new everyday! :)

Anyway, to avoid beating around the bush *is exhausted* so here below is my piece for the first project (its the beginning stage)
Project: wishing well- i was randomly given two words "loose" and "redemption"; i was to illustrate what they mean to me.
concept: i wanted to talk about prostitution.  This woman is redemptive by stripping herself off these elements, trying to let go of her past, of the position she played in life.

WARNING: the picture quality might not be the best but it is something, i will try to get a better resolution next time!


medium: ink and watercolor on hot pressed paper.
this was the final execution, however, i will make some changes soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Experimental Sketchbook

Hello guys, i know its been a while since i last updated my blog. Its been pretty hectic, my last semester, so much to get done and so littl...